300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more

a place for anyone to show their ride, ask questions or simply break away

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.

Go down 
+4
V555MAC
jay
GMballistic
fq-craigus
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Empty
PostSubject: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:22 pm

In my attempts to make this the peoples forum the main picture at the top of the homepage is changeable.

As it stands its of a very nice EVO X but its open to discussion and can be changed according to popularity post your suggestions and even pics and we can all choose.

Cars only!

It could be a nice pic of your car or one you have found its up to you just make your choice known

Craig
Back to top Go down
https://300bhpplus.forumotion.co.uk
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:07 am

Thats a hard thing to choose. So many awesome, beautiful car's to choose from.
Might be an idea to change it every month to every 3 months maybe?? or have a poll eventually when there are enough members Craig.

Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 am

True there are many cars. When its more lively in here polls are deffo a good way to choose. It will prob remain for a month or two before its changed again lol
Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:14 am

It's a great car to look at for now anyway imo.
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:17 am

Just what I thought, the X is awsome looking car
Back to top Go down
jay

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:44 pm

how about the members car of the month? If some1 has made alot of progress with a build, or got a new car ect.... ?
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:01 pm

jay wrote:
how about the members car of the month? If some1 has made alot of progress with a build, or got a new car ect.... ?

Yh that could work
Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 am

jay wrote:

Need more members first Laughing

It is a good idea, ...though one for when there are more people I think. cheers
Back to top Go down
V555MAC

V555MAC

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Subaru 22b!! cheers
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:41 pm

take it your a subaru fan lolz
Back to top Go down
V555MAC

V555MAC

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:46 pm

fq-craigus wrote:
take it your a subaru fan lolz

I've come on here via Scoobynet, I like Evo's to, just don't tell any of my friends!! lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:49 pm

haha lol secret is safe here, you can be who u want here lolz.

as you can see its a new site at the moment but all are welcome.

im signed up on scoobynet but cant for the life of me remember my login lol
Back to top Go down
V555MAC

V555MAC

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:53 pm

I'm a fan of most cars, just that you get great bang for your buck with 'Rice Rockets'!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:55 pm

indeed you do jap all the way for me, never had anything else
Back to top Go down
V555MAC

V555MAC

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:04 pm

This is my second jap, I've had a ur-quattro, MkII RS2000, C2 Alpina, 2.8 Capri's Wink , 1275 GT Mini, Pug 309 GTI, MKIII RS1600i, BMW 735i and it all started with a 1.1 GL fiesta lol.

I try and get something different everytime, quite fancy a V8 of some sort next!!
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:12 pm

some nice motors in that list, nice and diverse i see, im a bit stubborn i decide what car i want and do nothing until i get it

v8 sounds good some big old american summat will do the job i recon
Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:29 am

V555MAC wrote:
This is my second jap, I've had a ur-quattro, MkII RS2000, C2 Alpina, 2.8 Capri's Wink , 1275 GT Mini, Pug 309 GTI, MKIII RS1600i, BMW 735i and it all started with a 1.1 GL fiesta lol.

I try and get something different everytime, quite fancy a V8 of some sort next!!

Nice list Cool
I've been thinking of a V8 too as my next car. My old man used to have a TVR Chimera 4.5 and then he got a Cerbera 4.5 which where both incredible cars with great engines especially the Cerbera.
I saw a Vauxhall Monaro a while ago which sounded incredible and then I started looking at Holden's online aswell but the good ones are still a tad too expensive for me to go for at the moment.
Back to top Go down
bigfootgman

bigfootgman

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:40 am

members car changed weekly

think im member 34 so thers 7mths worth
Back to top Go down
BLU

BLU

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:44 am

V555MAC wrote:
it all started with a 1.1 GL fiesta lol.

Yours was fairly posh then! I started with a 950 HC L Fiesta Laughing (It even had a manual [foot operated] washer pump) I still have the front numberplate off it!!
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 am

my bro started with a mk 3 fezzie
Back to top Go down
V555MAC

V555MAC

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:34 pm

BLU wrote:
V555MAC wrote:
it all started with a 1.1 GL fiesta lol.

Yours was fairly posh then! I started with a 950 HC L Fiesta Laughing (It even had a manual [foot operated] washer pump) I still have the front numberplate off it!!

Loving the Blue Impreza in your profile picture Blu!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:51 pm

There's some better pics of it in members cars section take a peek its quite tasty
Back to top Go down
V555MAC

V555MAC

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 pm

My old Alpina I love you

a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. DSCN0026

After a 3 year rebuild, miss it loads!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
EVO_1_GSR

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:50 pm

jay wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:24 am

V555MAC wrote:
My old Alpina I love you

a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. DSCN0026

After a 3 year rebuild, miss it loads!! Crying or Very sad

Nice Beemer Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.   a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a vote for what car sits at the top of homepage.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more  :: general :: general chat-
Jump to: