300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more

a place for anyone to show their ride, ask questions or simply break away

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to spread the word

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GM

Trying to spread the word Empty
PostSubject: Trying to spread the word   Trying to spread the word Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:19 am

As title Smile
Just started a thread on Scoobynet to try and drum up more support for this site. Thing as the first few members on here we should atleast try to spread the word. I could put it on the Call of Duty: World at War website too but then we'd just end up with a load of whiney 12 year olds on here Shocked Laughing

Hope it helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Trying to spread the word   Trying to spread the word Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:23 am

GM wrote:
As title Smile
Just started a thread on Scoobynet to try and drum up more support for this site. Thing as the first few members on here we should atleast try to spread the word. I could put it on the Call of Duty: World at War website too but then we'd just end up with a load of whiney 12 year olds on here Shocked Laughing

Hope it helps Very Happy

Laughing This is my suggestion btw Smile My bleeding computer logged me out, didn't realize, wrote this & still didn't realize even when it asked me to enter a code before submitting my post! Shocked Doh!

Anyway - what else are people doing to try to promote this site? if anything Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: Trying to spread the word   Trying to spread the word Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 pm

sounds good guys, im also on the spreading of the word, on other forums and also facebook. when im at cruises im chatting with people i know and asking them to sign up
Back to top Go down
https://300bhpplus.forumotion.co.uk
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Trying to spread the word   Trying to spread the word Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:11 am

fq-craigus wrote:
sounds good guys, im also on the spreading of the word, on other forums and also facebook. when im at cruises im chatting with people i know and asking them to sign up

Two nice guys from Scoobynet joined up Craig so my post worked alittle Very Happy As you said on the CTRO club site you've got to start somewhere and I don't mind helping you when I can, if I can, even if it's just a few posts here & there. Hope this goes well for you
Smile
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: Trying to spread the word   Trying to spread the word Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:29 am

well done fella, ur doing a fine job, yeah start off little and work your way up, all are welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://300bhpplus.forumotion.co.uk
bigfootgman

bigfootgman

PostSubject: Re: Trying to spread the word   Trying to spread the word Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:33 am

yep another newb from scabbynet
Back to top Go down
V555MAC

V555MAC

PostSubject: Re: Trying to spread the word   Trying to spread the word Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm

You could try these:

WWW.BIMMEROWNERS.CO.UK

DGSCOOBS

E30ZONE

All good lads and ladies!!
Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Trying to spread the word   Trying to spread the word Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:27 am

bigfootgman wrote:
yep another newb from scabbynet

Laughing Haven't heard it called that before Very Happy
Welcome btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to spread the word   Trying to spread the word Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to spread the word
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more  :: general :: general chat-
Jump to: