300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more

a place for anyone to show their ride, ask questions or simply break away

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi all, noob

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xs

xs

hi all, noob Empty
PostSubject: hi all, noob   hi all, noob Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Just joined, site looks good, hello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

hi all, noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all, noob   hi all, noob Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:32 am

xs wrote:
Just joined, site looks good, hello Very Happy

Welcome along bud Very Happy
Really like your avatar motor. Is that one yours then? The engine picture in my avatar is the engine bay from my 2003 Honda Civic Type R 30th Anniversary Edition. It's pretty good but definately no Evo Evil or Very Mad Cool
Back to top Go down
xs

xs

hi all, noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all, noob   hi all, noob Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:43 am

Thanks, yes, that's mine, stage 1 tuned to about 330bhp. Only really fast car I've ever had, I love it. I've put up a better pic in the 'member's cars' section.
Get some pics of yours & I'll take a look when I can get to my pc (on phone at mo)
Thanks for the welcome, site looks promising Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

hi all, noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all, noob   hi all, noob Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:57 am

I will get some pics up when I can of my previous cars and current motor but I think I'm going to have to join photofacebucket or whatever it's called first Laughing
I've got the Civic now as I said but my previous car was a JDM my96 WRX Impreza. Don't hate me now, lol.
Was running at 295bhp@6500rpm but the good part was 280ft/lbs of torque. Had a mafless intake, SimTek Ecu and loads of other goodies but one day driving normally it started making a noise, went 10 yards & through a con-rod through the block!!
Second time in two years it had destroyed it's engine despite being very well looked after. When it was built, set up etc the engine mapper commented on how he couldn't understand why it wasn't 320bhp atleast but as the torque was great & there was no knocking or other problems which stood out it was left as was. Eitherway it's gone now but I still have my memorys Sad Smile

Definately getting more interesting on here now. cheers
Back to top Go down
xs

xs

hi all, noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all, noob   hi all, noob Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:11 am

I quite like Scoobs to be honest, I was going to buy one before I bought the Evo. I spoke to a friend who'd had 3 & he said if you want the Evo, buy the Evo because the Scoob would disappoint you?!

I thought that was strange coming from someone who was looking at buying his 4th!

I drove a friend's Series McCrae & wasn't impressed, loads of understeer. Went & tried a couple of Evo 5s & decided that was the car I had to have . Always wanted a V so that's what I got.

Haven't regretted it at all. My previous cars have been Cav Mk1 , Manta GTE Coupe+hatch, Cav Mk2 petrol+diesel, Cav Mk3, Vectra.

Current 'dog/work' car is a 1.9td Peugeot 306 as the Evo's my 'toy' Twisted Evil

As I said, previous cars weren't anything 'fast' lol!

Imo, the classic Scoobs are cool as are the earler Evos, I don't like any of the later Scoobs or Evos (any after the 6)
Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

hi all, noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all, noob   hi all, noob Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:35 am

Thats funny because when I bought my Subaru I was looking at either that or an Evo and in the end decided on the Subaru. I was havng issues finding either car in decent enough condition for the money I had to spend at the time and the Subarus just seemed to be better value.
Cost me in the long run I think Crying or Very sad Laughing

I might start a thread I think previous cars Idea The Scooby had been my best car out of 8 cars owned but my V6 ST24 Mondeo was a close second lol! I juest Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi all, noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all, noob   hi all, noob Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi all, noob
Page 1 of 1