300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more

a place for anyone to show their ride, ask questions or simply break away

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

free formula renault tickets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigfootgman

bigfootgman

free formula renault tickets Empty
PostSubject: free formula renault tickets   free formula renault tickets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:29 am

simply register an account then you can apply for 4 tickets + kids under 15/16 go free

http://www.renault.co.uk/myrenault/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=~/myrenault/worldseries

ive been a couple of times its a great free day out especialy if you take your own gub and drink as these ten to be very expensive on the day
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: free formula renault tickets   free formula renault tickets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:01 am

I went to one of these events when I worked for Renault its a great day out. I may have to get registered cheers mate
Back to top Go down
https://300bhpplus.forumotion.co.uk
TINO.wrx

TINO.wrx

PostSubject: Re: free formula renault tickets   free formula renault tickets Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:43 am

ive got my free allocation of 4 tickets for both the Saturday and Sunday ;-) i like the part where you can get a free passenger ride in a couple of cars!! i'll be going on the saturday, any else going??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free formula renault tickets   free formula renault tickets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

free formula renault tickets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more  :: meets :: national meets and events-
Jump to: