300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more

a place for anyone to show their ride, ask questions or simply break away

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc

Go down 
+2
V555MAC
GMballistic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GMballistic

GMballistic

Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Empty
PostSubject: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:45 am

Just wondered if anyone else is into there games on here. Question

I've got a PS3 and use the same gamer tag as on here usually playing FPS (First Person Shooters), driving games and the occasional platform type games.
Currently I'm blitzing Gran Turismo 5 on single player and playing Black Ops online in the evenings when I can.
I used to play on Modern Warfare 2 alot when I wasn't working and got to prestige 10 level 70 in just 9 months.

Not doing so good on Black Ops now as I'm working again Crying or Very sad Laughing ...only prestige 1 level 45 but my bank balance in real life is considerably better off lol!

thumb up
Back to top Go down
V555MAC

V555MAC

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:25 pm

I'm on as Alpinaman_327, normally on GT5 or MW2 Razz
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:30 pm

I'M ON XBOX USUALLY COD OR DIRT 3. GAMER TAG IS MurkaSTARR sorry for the capitals not sure what happened there lol
Back to top Go down
https://300bhpplus.forumotion.co.uk
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:02 am

V555MAC wrote:

I'll probably send you a friends request then next time I'm on. I'm not one of these gamers who's always sending you invites btw, but I may join you in Black Ops one odd night Very Happy

Sorry Craig I don't have an Xbox but its still a good console. Sure some xbox users will turn up to even out the numbers Cool
thumb up
Back to top Go down
Rapid.STI

Rapid.STI

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Xbox here. Cod & dirt3 aswell as a bit of forza Very Happy

Gamertag is: SubConsiousMind

Back to top Go down
http://http//www.all4subaru.webs.com/
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 am

V555MAC wrote:

Tryed to add you last night but it wouldn't let me ~ profile Alpina_327 does not exsist on PS3 apparantly Question

Don't tell me your on Xbox too Laughing I'm getting outnumbered here lol!
If you are on the PS3 then feel free to send me a friends request. Same name as on here Very Happy

Good to see another gamer too Rapid.STI Cool
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:20 am

lol xbox ftw lolz.

ill add you when i get home rapidSTI as im away at my dads for a couple of weeks and can see what you like on dirt 3 lol and COD
Back to top Go down
V555MAC

V555MAC

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:34 pm

GMballistic wrote:
V555MAC wrote:

Tryed to add you last night but it wouldn't let me ~ profile Alpina_327 does not exsist on PS3 apparantly Question

It's Alpinaman_327 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:43 am

V555MAC wrote:
GMballistic wrote:
V555MAC wrote:

Yeah sorry, thats what I meant to write Laughing
Just tryed it again now ~ Alpinaman_327 ~ and I got the message;
"The online ID you entered has not been registered. Check that you are using the correct online ID."

Question Sure you've got it right now? lol! Wink Try adding me if you can just to see what happens (GMballistic) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TINO.wrx

TINO.wrx

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:57 pm

V555MAC wrote:

how can you play GT5! great sim but by god was i p'd off with there menu screen!!

xbox: facial king 79
ps3: TINO.wrx

steve

Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:55 am

TINO.wrx wrote:
V555MAC wrote:

how can you play GT5! great sim but by god was i p'd off with there menu screen!!

xbox: facial king 79
ps3: TINO.wrx

steve

Not sure what you mean?
It does pi** me off that it always sends you back to the menu screen after buying a car or quiting out of the seasonal events Mad

My favourite games are definately the Call Of Duty series though Twisted Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VXR-Lukey

VXR-Lukey

PostSubject: My Xbox Live Gamertag    Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:08 am

o L U K E Y o

Forza 3 - COD Black Ops (ZOMBIE KING)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/luke.whetton
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:30 am

you live on the xbox luke lolz
Back to top Go down
TINO.wrx

TINO.wrx

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:01 am

with all the different selections for racing, then i got told ive got a go kart but couldnt find out where. i like the old ps2 version or forza. but as for the graphics they are great. its just a shame i dont have a 3D tv to make the most of it.

i dont play call of duty as im sh1te at it, im too gun-ho. do like medal of honour though :-)

[/quote]

Not sure what you mean?
It does pi** me off that it always sends you back to the menu screen after buying a car or quiting out of the seasonal events Mad

My favourite games are definately the Call Of Duty series though Twisted Evil Very Happy
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:44 am

The Medal of Honour games are very cool. I used to have MOH: Tier 1 but I got rid of it because COD:MW2 took over really & I enjoyed the online play more than I did on MOH.

COD can be frustrating to play especially when you get killed a lot Laughing It's definately better though if you play with friends so that you can work together to beat the other side. Smile
Back to top Go down
V555MAC

V555MAC

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:30 pm

GMballistic wrote:
V555MAC wrote:
GMballistic wrote:
V555MAC wrote:

Yeah sorry, thats what I meant to write Laughing
Just tryed it again now ~ Alpinaman_327 ~ and I got the message;
"The online ID you entered has not been registered. Check that you are using the correct online ID."

Question Sure you've got it right now? lol! Wink Try adding me if you can just to see what happens (GMballistic) Very Happy

Sorry mate, it's 'Alpina-man_327' doh!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rapid.STI

Rapid.STI

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:52 pm

VXR-Lukey wrote:
o L U K E Y o

Forza 3 - COD Black Ops (ZOMBIE KING)

What rounds on zombies?? We are addicted to it! 39 on acension
Back to top Go down
http://http//www.all4subaru.webs.com/
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:57 am

V555MAC wrote:
Sorry mate, it's 'Alpina-man_327' doh!!!! Laughing

lol!
I shall add you sometime later then Cool
Always good to have another player to compare stats against & have a game with occasionally cheers

Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:25 pm

I'm back on it now MurkaSTARR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc   Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any gamers? PS3, Xbox etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more  :: general :: general chat-
Jump to: