300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more

a place for anyone to show their ride, ask questions or simply break away

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crap picture but here's my CTR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GMballistic

GMballistic

Crap picture but here's my CTR Empty
PostSubject: Crap picture but here's my CTR   Crap picture but here's my CTR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:27 am

My car is a 2003 Honda Civic Type R 30th Anniversary Edition. It's a limited edition for those of you that don't know & is one of only 100 cars made in Milano Red.
Honda made only 300 Civic Type R 30th Anniversary Edition models worldwide in 2003.
100 in white, 100 in black & 100 in Milano Red. They have the same power as the other Civic Type R's in the year range (2001-2006 UK EP3 model) but feature a few nice little extras.
All 30th Anniversary Edition models feature Aircon as standard (usually a £1200 option when new), Unique 30th Anniversary Edition rear window decal, Recaro Alacantara red race seats (with harness holes), black tinted rear windows and a black leather Momo steering wheel.

My car's looked after but for the moment basically standard. I've done a few things to it but nothing I'd count as real modding; Hondata airbox mod, HID's, new battery alloy strap (as the old OE one had rusted), replaced tons of rusty bolts with nice Stainless steel ones etc etc Laughing

I don't plan on doing anything more to it for now other than look after it (eg Service/new pads/oil etc) as it's not quite got my interest if I'm honest.
My last car was a my96 JDM WRX that I had spent two+ years modifying, tuning and basically giving a lot of man love too Laughing Broke my heart in November last year when the engine blew up again for the second time in two years so I'm sure you'll understand why I'm not that excited about throwing lot's of money into my CTR (Civic Type R).
It's a great car but just lacking in everything compared to how I had got my Scooby. For now I'm just saving the pennies and eagerly watching Autotrader for something exciting to get my hands on once I've got enough cash again that is . Rolling Eyes

BTW, if your reading this and feeling cheated because theres no picture then I'm sorry but look again as I've set it up as my Avatar now for all to see Wink

...and you only need to magnify it 400times to see it clearly lol! Sorry it's a "crappy" picture. I will have to join photofacetwit or whatever Laughing
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: Crap picture but here's my CTR   Crap picture but here's my CTR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:17 am

very nice buddy. heres my old ep3 i always wanted a milano they just look so tidy and easier to keep clean than nhb.

Crap picture but here's my CTR 00a13d4f

Crap picture but here's my CTR 402c590c

Crap picture but here's my CTR 58d24b7e

Crap picture but here's my CTR 0dc5dd00

Crap picture but here's my CTR 083459e6
Back to top Go down
https://300bhpplus.forumotion.co.uk
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Crap picture but here's my CTR   Crap picture but here's my CTR Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:02 am

Nice NHB CTR Craig Cool
Bad thing about the Milano red CTR's like mine though is the paint fade. Mines a little, shall we say rosey in places Laughing but it's well washed & waxed at the mo so is holding up ok Wink
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: Crap picture but here's my CTR   Crap picture but here's my CTR Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:08 am

Cheers mate I miss it so bad it never done me wrong and at the time I got rid it was making my brothers 06 sti look infirior I loved it I'm thinking of a satin ep3 project there's one with no engine or intirior and the guy wants shot for dirt cheap but at the mo I need all my funds to fix the evo
Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Crap picture but here's my CTR   Crap picture but here's my CTR Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:05 am

fq-craigus wrote:
Cheers mate I miss it so bad it never done me wrong and at the time I got rid it was making my brothers 06 sti look infirior I loved it I'm thinking of a satin ep3 project there's one with no engine or intirior and the guy wants shot for dirt cheap but at the mo I need all my funds to fix the evo

If you've got some where to store the CTR while you work on it over the months/years then that could be very cool but as you know running & maintaining 4wd, turbo performance cars can get very expensive at times so it is best to keep some cash for that as you mentioned.

If only we could win the Euro Millions like that Scottish couple did Cool Then there'd be no worries king Smile
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: Crap picture but here's my CTR   Crap picture but here's my CTR Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:04 am

yh euro millions would be nice but the regular lottery would go far too. at the moment the evo is a black hole for dosh as no one can find the problem. its now at a place called corten miller they come highly reccomended so we will c. i have space at my dads but he lives too far from me to be convenient
Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Crap picture but here's my CTR   Crap picture but here's my CTR Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:53 am

fq-craigus wrote:
yh euro millions would be nice but the regular lottery would go far too. at the moment the evo is a black hole for dosh as no one can find the problem. its now at a place called corten miller they come highly reccomended so we will c. i have space at my dads but he lives too far from me to be convenient

Winning any large sum of money would be nice cheers
Hope the Evo doesn't drain too much cash from you on repairs, ...it's always better spent on modifying. Razz
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: Crap picture but here's my CTR   Crap picture but here's my CTR Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Yh the funny thing that's not so funny is that I was planning some late 300 work last month with my spare cash but hey Ho
Back to top Go down
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Crap picture but here's my CTR   Crap picture but here's my CTR Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:47 am

fq-craigus wrote:
Yh the funny thing that's not so funny is that I was planning some late 300 work last month with my spare cash but hey Ho

It's always the way unfortunately. Just be thankful that you didn't spend all your spare cash first and then have something expensive go wrong with the Evo afterwards. pale
The joys of performance & modified cars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crap picture but here's my CTR   Crap picture but here's my CTR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crap picture but here's my CTR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more  :: picture gallery :: members cars-
Jump to: