300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more

a place for anyone to show their ride, ask questions or simply break away

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sniper Ghost Warrior game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMballistic

GMballistic

Sniper Ghost Warrior game Empty
PostSubject: Sniper Ghost Warrior game   Sniper Ghost Warrior game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:44 am

At 31 years old I don't tend to buy many games anymore but I did buy a pre-owned PS3 game the other day just to keep me occupied before Modern Warfare 3 comes out in November.

Its a sniping game called Sniper: Ghost Warrior. Thought I'd try it as I enjoy my shooting games and I didn't have any real sniper type games. Call of Duty games are more run 'n' gun then stealth.
If you like the idea of being stealthy and enjoy the satisfaction you get from taking really long distance shots then you will love this game. I managed a headshot last night from approximately 600metres away and there are even longer shots available to take when you can.
Anyway fantastic game and for the £17.99 I paid for it I think it's a real bargain too cheers

Just thought I'd share this with anyone interested as it's not that often I find a game I truly enjoy

thumb up
Back to top Go down

Sniper Ghost Warrior game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more  :: general :: general chat-
Jump to: