300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more

a place for anyone to show their ride, ask questions or simply break away

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GMballistic

GMballistic

Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front Empty
PostSubject: Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front   Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:50 am

Put this on CTRO earlier so thought I'd put it up on here for anyone who pops in Laughing Not seen anyone on here posting for a while Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
VXR-Lukey

VXR-Lukey

PostSubject: Re: Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front   Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:15 pm

That would make me feel like some kinda super-hero ! At the same time tho i would be like damn Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/luke.whetton
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front   Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:41 am

VXR-Lukey wrote:
That would make me feel like some kinda super-hero ! At the same time tho i would be like damn Neutral

Laughing Know what you mean.
The guy who crashed suffered a broken arm or leg (can't remember which) but was ok in the end. Still a nasty crash and fair play to the other biker for avoiding hitting the fallen biker Shocked
Back to top Go down
VXR-Lukey

VXR-Lukey

PostSubject: Re: Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front   Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Yarp ! I do enjoy motorbikes however not like overly turned on by them, The Desmo-Seduci RR or however its spelt on the other-hand bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/luke.whetton
GMballistic

GMballistic

PostSubject: Re: Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front   Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:29 am

I like bikes, infact I pretty much like anything with an engine tbh Laughing but I'd never get a bike as I'm sure I'd kill myself on it.
My uncles had a few though (Ninja, ZXR?) and he's told me lot's of stories of how dangerous it can be for a biker on the UK's roads & the continent. Nevermind the drivers who don't look out for bikes, wet drain covers & potholes can kill you just as easily Shocked
Sure it's safe though if you know what your doing on a bike but I'm not going to risk it
thumb up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front   Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manx GP rider drives through ball of flames from biker crash in front
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more  :: general :: general chat-
Jump to: