300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300bhp+ cars. Show them off learn more

a place for anyone to show their ride, ask questions or simply break away

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back up and running different name

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

Back up and running different name - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back up and running different name   Back up and running different name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:00 am

Wow!! I haven't broken and terms or conditions by posting there and they all on the band wagon
Back to top Go down
https://300bhpplus.forumotion.co.uk
Dannyk

Dannyk

PostSubject: Re: Back up and running different name   Back up and running different name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:46 pm

I've not been on mlr before you'll find me in the newbie section lol ill make an account using forum as my screen name they shouldn't be able to touch that!!
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: Back up and running different name   Back up and running different name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:03 pm

That's not a bad shout as long as they authorise the account name that would be good. They were talking about banning me last night haha
Back to top Go down
Dannyk

Dannyk

PostSubject: Re: Back up and running different name   Back up and running different name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:30 am

Why tho its just stupid. I'd understand if it was a business and you were taking all there customers but its a forum... Off todo it now
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: Back up and running different name   Back up and running different name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:22 am

I dunno they tried bending some o the t's and c's to make it suit the situation but their wording is all out and in a stick in the mud for procedure
Back to top Go down
supamario666

supamario666

PostSubject: Re: Back up and running different name   Back up and running different name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:43 am

Craig,Dan it is a buisness with a side line of having a forum tagged onto it! I got banned for speaking the truth about the dodgy underground trading etc etc by there so called staff and race series member's Basketball Best off leaving the stuck up toff's to it! 70% of Knob jockey's and window licker's bounce
Back to top Go down
fq-craigus
Admin
fq-craigus

PostSubject: Re: Back up and running different name   Back up and running different name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:59 am

supamario666 wrote:
Craig,Dan it is a buisness with a side line of having a forum tagged onto it! I got banned for speaking the truth about the dodgy underground trading etc etc by there so called staff and race series member's Basketball Best off leaving the stuck up toff's to it! 70% of Knob jockey's and window licker's bounce
yh they don't like it when you point out summat and they have no just argument
Back to top Go down
supamario666

supamario666

PostSubject: Re: Back up and running different name   Back up and running different name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:01 am

I heard the usual band wagon warrior's jumped on your back Craig!
Back to top Go down
Dannyk

Dannyk

PostSubject: Re: Back up and running different name   Back up and running different name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Well with what I've read an herd they seem like helmoets.... That account is active but can't post yet.
Back to top Go down
supamario666

supamario666

PostSubject: Re: Back up and running different name   Back up and running different name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:28 am

Just be careful dan what you say as the MLR have alot of spies that report back to try and gain brownie point's Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back up and running different name   Back up and running different name - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back up and running different name
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3